Why do you need to lose weight with garcinia cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia: If you think you are healthy just because you look slim, you might be wrong. One can’t be considered healthy or unhealthy just from judging physical appearance. BMI (Body Mass Index) is the most reliable indicator for measuring overweight or obesity. only if your BMI stands in-between 19-24, you are healthy but if it exceeds 24, you’ll be considered as overweight and if it further exceeds 30, that makes you obese.
Overweight is nothing but the surplus fat weight present in the body but if you fall under any of these two categories, you need to take action for eliminating excess weight as soon as possible because obesity may expose you to the risk of other severe health problems in no time.
Such diseases include high blood pressure, high sugar level, low HDL and high LDL cholesterol levels, etc. in order to prevent such diseases, you must cure the root because that is overweight.
What are the risks of being obese?
- Metabolic syndrome: it refers to the condition in which the body can’t perform to turn glucose into energy. It leads to many problems like high blood pressure, high glucose level, belly fat, fall in good cholesterol and high triglyceride level in blood.
- High blood pressure: obesity is the main cause of high blood pressure. One can cure hypertension by weight loss. Reduction in weight leads to a reduction in blood pressure and an increase in body weight can result in an increase in blood pressure as well.
- Heart disease: obesity may cause negative fluctuations in cholesterol level, blood sugar level, and blood pressure which are the three leading causes of any major heart disease.
- Hormonal disorder: obesity can affect the production and functioning of certain hormones like leptin hormone, insulin, Oestrogens, and various other sexual hormones.
- High blood sugar level: obesity causes in the release of adipose cells in the blood which may affect insulin-sensitive cells and can reduce insulin production in the body and decreases insulin sensitivity and can make blood sugar level to rise.
How to cut down belly fat naturally?
There are many natural solutions and supplements available for weight loss nowadays. One of those solutions is Garcinia Cambogia. Another name for Garcinia Cambogia is Malabar tamarind. It is appealing as well as a modest approach for weight loss.
It is a small pumpkin shaped fruit found in South Africa, Indonesia and some regions of India. It is so sour in taste that it isn’t consumed directly but used in cooking and making pickles.
Its peel is a good source of a chemical compound named HCA (hydroxycitric acid) that blocks fat production in the body and reduces belly fat (lose weight).
How does it work?
Garcinia Cambogia (lose weight) works on the metabolic rate of the body and controls appetite. It also aids quick weight loss. It contains HCA that helps in suppressing appetite and therefore treats insatiable eating disorder which is the main cause of frequent hunger cravings and overeating.
It also helps in resisting the fat production and storage in the body by inhibiting the enzyme called citrate lyase that blocks fat production and helps in weight management.
It also elevates a pancreatic enzyme named Alpha amylase that helps in blocking carbohydrate metabolism and increases the body’s metabolic rate. It enhances the fat burning capacity of the body and hence cures obesity.
What are its other benefits?
- Promotes quick weight loss – Garcinia Cambogia contains a large amount of HCA (Hydroxycitric acid) that not only aids weight loss through fat discharge but also suppresses hunger that results in a reduction of eating urge felt by an obese person.
- Enhances metabolic rate – it contains HCA that helps in enhancing the rate at which our body turns food into energy. It inhibits the alpha-amylase enzyme which results in blockage of carbohydrate metabolism in the body.
- Suppresses appetite – it helps in the stimulation of serotonin hormone that provides a sense of satiety to the body and makes it feel fulfilled for a longer period of time and hence results in a reduction of appetite.
- Regulates energy balance – it helps in maintaining a proper balance between energy intake and energy expenditure by limiting the appetite of a person and increases the fat burning capacity of the body to maintain energy input as well as output in the body.
- Controls blood sugar level – Garcinia cambogia carries anti-diabetic properties and hence, it may help in increasing insulin sensitivity in the body. As a result, it may help in decreasing blood glucose levels.
There is no doubt that Garcinia Cambogia is an excellent solution to lose weight but it is not authorized by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
There might also be certain side effects of over consumption of Garcinia Cambogia that includes serotonin overdose. Serotonin is a hormone present in our bodies that work as an appetite suppressant.
Although, the over-stimulation of serotonin may result in shivering, diarrhoea, muscle rigidity, fever, and even seizures.
Evolution of Garcinia Cambogia:
Introduction of Garcinia Cambogia as a dietary solution dates back to the 1960s. It was discovered by some forest researchers in Indonesia. Back then, it was available in the form of rind itself.
Its peel was used to aid weight loss. however, in today’s scenario, benefits Garcinia Cambogia has extended to medical use. It is nowadays available in the form of bottled supplements supported by other ingredients that help in weight loss.
One can easily purchase garcinia cambogia pills from any medical store or website. It not only aids weight loss but also improves digestion, mental performance, strength, metabolism, and immune system.
Garcinia cambogia is overall a beneficial approach for those who seek to lose weight and want to pursue a healthy lifestyle.
It helps you to lose weight without causing the pain of heavy exercise or strict diet plans. It also helps in the prevention of other health problems that are associated with overweight and obesity that is high blood pressure, sugar levels, LDL levels, etc.
HCA works on the maintenance of the body’s BMI by controlling appetite, increasing metabolic rate and blocking fat production in the body and helps you to stay healthy and fit.